All of our Associates have a proven track record of providing high quality, professional surveys for a huge range of clients across the UK.
We have worked for some of the leading ecological consultancies and environmental organisations in the UK on terrestrial projects. We can take on a particular aspect of a survey or provide a team to manage a whole survey programme if required. We have undertaken surveys on:
- Onshore windfarms in England, Scotland & Wales
- Potential extensions of nuclear power stations
- Transport infrastructure
- Building developments
We also offer:
- Ecological Impact Assessment (EcIA)
- Scoping studies
- Protected Species surveys & assessment
- Phase 1 & Extended Phase 1 surveys
- Short & Long term monitoring programmes
- Ecological Research
- Management Plans
- Desk based surveys and consultation
- All associates have both Professional Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Ornithological specialists. We can undertake all recognised ornithological methodologies for most requirements. We can offer breeding bird, wintering and migratory surveys as well as more specific and technical work on species such as nightjar, goose and diver surveys. We are highly experienced in delivering surveys directly related to the renewable power industry.
- Mammal surveys for badger, otter and water vole
- Reptiles and Amphibians. Licensed for survey of Great Crested Newts in England & Wales.
- Invertebrates with particular knowledge on Lepidoptera (butterflies & moths) and odonata (dragon and damselflies).
- We offer bat surveys and have significant experience of using Anabats, SM2s and EM3s. We can survey transects as well as dawn and dusk watches. Two Anabats are available for hire. Contact us for details.